Our true passion is helping future healthcare professionals.
Why hello there. We are Premed Projects. Formed by a team with a shared vision - to help future healthcare professionals make informed choices about their futures through meaningful hospital work experience. We are a team of travel experts and healthcare professionals ourselves so we know what we're talking about. Between us we've travelled to 68 counties, organised school & individual trips for tens of thousands of high school and university students, completed 2 medical degrees and ran countless interview workshops for future medics.
Simply put, if you want to be a doctor, nurse, dentist or midwife we will give you the most comprehensive & safe experience possible, together with thousands of other students just like you from all over the world.
We pay all of our partner hospitals and tutors a significant amount of what you pay us which means the hospitals we work with are enthused to help you learn, the staff looking after you do so in a kind, considerate manor, the food you eat is tip-top & you'll have the safest experience possible. It's our hope & mission that when you return home you'll tell your friends, family & university admissions staff just how much fun you've had and how it's made you more determined than ever to succeed in your dream healthcare career.
The remainder of the project fee you pay us goes towards keeping the lights on in our office, buying the coffee and also offering 3 spaces per medical project at a highly reduced cost for widening participation students. That's 66 students per year that would otherwise not get the chance to take part in our amazing projects. We believe healthcare and in particular medical degrees, should be available to all.
Choose to undertake your hospital work experience with Premed Projects and we'll ensure you have a great experience both educationally & socially.
Work for us - We're nice. We have biscuits.
Our project advisors are the first point of contact between our students interested in hospital work experience and them booking a project with us. You'll advise students and parents on the best destination that suits their needs and will ensure students and their parents are 100% satisfied with their decision.
- Friendly, positive attitude.
- Equally at home talking with students and parents.
- Retaining a good knowledge of all our hospital programmes and destinations.
- Comfortable delivering presentations in schools and universities.
- £20k starting salary. Reviewed annually.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday.
- Lunch provided everyday for you & the whole team.
- National & International travel to our project destinations.
If you are a qualified teacher, how does spending time in India, Thailand or at one of our UK sites sound? We are always looking for teachers who can help with our programmes, it won't cost you a penny and we'll pay for your flights, accommodation, food and in return we'll ask you to be a part of our incredible programmes, acting as a supervisor to our students.
- Qualified teacher - used to supervising and monitoring students.
- In possession or can obtain a valid, enhanced DBS check.
- Comfortable dealing with groups of students aged largely between 16-18.
- Positive, enthusiastic & motivating outlook.
- Willing to spend between 1-8 weeks in the UK or abroad living in the Premed Projects house during your school holidays with our staff and other teachers from all over the world.
Our teacher liaison's are a vital part of our programmes and are very popular with teachers looking to do something different during their school holidays. We consider teachers from all subjects & backgrounds. If you think you may be up for the challenge please complete the initial interest form below and we'll be in touch to find out a little more about you and where you would like to be based in your school holidays.
If you're interested in becoming part of the Premed Projects team simply complete the form and we'll be back in touch to find out a little more about you.